Presenter Proposals are now closed.
UCET is looking for presenters who are excited to share what they have learned about technology in education. We need people willing to present based on these selections:
- Poster: Science Fair style presentation in a multi-booth location with one-on-one or small group interaction. Posters, tri-fold boards, and paper handouts are the main presentation tools.
- Ignite! In 5 minutes and with 20 images come and inspire teachers! Share 20 slides in 5 minutes and inspire teachers (think of a mini TED event) Presenters will have just five minutes and 20 slides each to share their passions, tell their stories, or share their experiences in a continuous rapid-fire presentation! Presenter slides are shown for 15 seconds each on an automatic rotation for a total of 5 minutes of fame. By sharing what ignites their passions—a professional practice from the classroom, excitement about a new tool that will spark creativity for their students, or a personal story of student engagement– Ignite presenters will fan the flames for their fellow attendees while awakening their awareness, stimulating their thought, or spurring them to action.
- Over the Shoulder (OTS): 20-minutes Focus on specific solution, tool or content provider
- Lecture: Hour-long Traditional or Interactive
- Panel: Hour-long Moderator and 2-3 panelists
- Playground: 2-hour Learning should be active. Learning should be fun. Learning should be free. At UCET, it’s all three. In the UCET Playground teachers can explore 3D Printers, build robots, code, create, and learn how to take over the world, kind of. In the UCET playground you’ll get to do just that – PLAY! Teachers are eager to learn and explore. Here’s your chance to let them get their hands on your products and build something new… to change the way we teach!
Please review the Call for Presenters Submission Guide before submitting your proposal.
. Questions? Contact email@example.com.