Attendee Registration Now Open!!
Join the tech madness at the 2016 UCET conference, and learn ways in which you can use technology in teaching and learning! Attendee registration is now open. – http://ucet.org/attendees/
Conference Registration Fees
Early Bird Registration (November-January):
- $60 for both days
- $42 for one day
Regular Registration (February-March):
- $70 for both days
- $52 for one day
College Student Discount:
- $30 for both days
The UELMA Deal!
We have special pricing for those of you who are registered to attend UELMA on March 18th. We would love for you to attend the UCET conference on Thursday, and attend UELMA on Friday for a great discount!
- $30 for Thursday with proof that are registered to attend UELMA on Friday
Registration Helpful Hints
There are a couple of items that you should know about the billing information section of the attendee registration form:
- If you are registering for one day only, please use “Thursday” or “Friday” for the field “Do you have a comp code?” (You will still need a billing address, but can ignore the rest.)
- If you are registering as a student, please use “student” for the field “Do you have a comp code?” (You will still need a billing address, but ignore the rest.)
- If your district is paying for your registration, please use the group code your district gave you by typing it into the “Code for Payment” field. (Please do not fill out the billing information fields.)
- If you are the person paying for your district, please contact Robert Gordon to get a group code. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Tricia Jackson has worked for Park City School District since 2005. In July 2013 she moved from Education Technology Specialist to Online Learning Administrator. She has been a member of the Utah Coalition for Educational Technology (UCET) Board since 2008; becoming Past President in 2015. She obtained her bachelor’s degree in Information Systems and Spanish at Utah State University. Lesley University awarded her a Master of Technology in Education in the spring of 2011. Over the last few years, Tricia worked on the Awards, Grants, Program, Conference Credit, and Registration committees for UCET. This work includes: streamlining communication methods, implementing folder structures and naming conventions, using Add-ons in Google Spreadsheets to review and process member submissions to reduce paperwork, continuing refinement of the program creation process via Sched, creating participant and vendor registration forms via BlackPlum, and updating various ucet.org webpages. She was also instrumental in bringing Jay McFarland and Vicki Davis to UCET 2015 as Keynote Speakers. Tricia enjoyed presenting on time management at SUECON 2015 (http://ucet.org/back-to-suecon-2015-thoughts/).