Become a Beta Tester for Graphite – the Free Website Resource for EdTech and Teaching
Make a difference!
Become a beta tester and help shape the future. Graphite (https://www.graphite.org) is a free website that helps teachers find the best edtech tools and learn how to use them. We are looking for people like you–educators steeped in the everyday challenges of teaching with technology–to help us make Graphite an incredibly useful tool for teachers everywhere.
What are beta testers?
- Beta testers are educators (teachers, tech coordinators, media specialists, administrators–you name it!) who like to be the first to try out new things and give feedback on their experiences.
- Beta testers are people who donate a little bit of their time to make things better for everyone.
- Beta testers are very important members of the Graphite community.
How much time does it take?
Not much at all! Every once in a while, we'll send you an email and ask for a few minutes of your time. All you have to do is give us your honest feedback. We might:
- Show you to a new feature that no one else has seen yet and ask you to try it out.
- Ask you questions about your experiences teaching with tech.
- Invite you to participate in focus group with other engaged educators. (So this would be more than a few minutes, but it's totally opt-in.)
How do I become a beta tester?
Just click on the link below and fill out the form online. It's that easy!
We need to know a few things about you in order to put use your feedback most effectively. Please answer the questions on the form so that we can understand the needs of all members of the Graphite community. We care deeply about protecting your identity and personal information, and all personal data and feedback you give will be anonymized and aggregated. Your email and name will not be shared with others, and you can opt-out at any time.