Free iOS App Today: 123D Design for Education (Autodesk)
* This app has reduced functionality and is designed for use in educational settings. *
Create amazing 3D designs, right on your iPad!
With Autodesk 123D Design for Education what you design is up to you.
How it works
* Get started by choosing one of the basic shapes and then edit it to be just what you want.
* Easily connect one shape to another to make more detailed designs. Objects snap naturally to the centers of faces.
* The included parts and example projects are a fun way to play around with design ideas or get acclimated to design concepts.
* Chose from one of the example kits and start building. Each part is editable so you can try out different ideas and make them your own.
3d, app, autodesk, design, education, Engineering, iOS
Nathan Smith is Director of Technology for the College of Education and Human Services at Utah State University. In that role, he also directs The Adele & Dale Young Education Technology Center (The YETC) located in room 170 of the Education Building on Utah State University's Logan campus. The YETC is a combination student openaccess computer facility, a K12 curriculum materials library, a NASA Educator Resource Center for Utah, and a technology training center.
Nathan served eight years (20042012) on the Board of Directors for the Utah Coalition for Education Technology (UCET) He was reelected in 2014 to serve another two year term on the board.
A former elementary school teacher, Nathan has taught students every age from young children to senior citizens. He has had the opportunity beginning in 2011 to train international high school teachers from all over the world about technology in education, through the U.S. State