– "Our toddler loved tapping the letters and clapped when the balloons went up after Z."
– Alphabetical is fun and challenging for all ages. Easy to use, yet customizable. You can even practice the alphabet backwards! In the learning mode, the letters are spoken as they are touched.
– "Didn't know I could have that much fun with the alphabet."
– Challenge mode: see how quick you are! High scores keep a record of your skills on each of the three levels. Challenge your friends and family now….
• Choose from English and Greek alphabets.
• Preset levels for all ages or customize it.
• Practice the alphabet forwards or backwards.
• Challenge mode with three levels and high scores.
• Congratulatory sounds encourage your child
• iPad, iPhone, and retina support
• No ads or other distractors – perfect for infants and toddlers!
Nathan Smith is Director of Technology for the College of Education and Human Services at Utah State University. In that role, he also directs The Adele & Dale Young Education Technology Center (The YETC) located in room 170 of the Education Building on Utah State University's Logan campus. The YETC is a combination student openaccess computer facility, a K12 curriculum materials library, a NASA Educator Resource Center for Utah, and a technology training center.
Nathan served eight years (20042012) on the Board of Directors for the Utah Coalition for Education Technology (UCET) He was reelected in 2014 to serve another two year term on the board.
A former elementary school teacher, Nathan has taught students every age from young children to senior citizens. He has had the opportunity beginning in 2011 to train international high school teachers from all over the world about technology in education, through the U.S. State