Free iOS App Today: Dayli – Everyday photo journal and time-lapse creator
A lot changes in a day. Dayli helps you make sure that you don't miss anything. Dayli lets you take pictures everyday and turn them into an awesome time lapse video.
• Create Dayli photo journals of all the important things in your life.
• Set reminders to take a photo everyday to see how things have changed.
• Add guides to make lining up your perfect photo really easy.
• Turn your photos into an awesome time-lapse video to save and share.
• Keep a catalogue of your life in photos.
• Protect your private photos with a passcode lock.
• Export and import photos to and from other apps.
Nathan Smith is Director of Technology for the College of Education and Human Services at Utah State University. In that role, he also directs The Adele & Dale Young Education Technology Center (The YETC) located in room 170 of the Education Building on Utah State University's Logan campus. The YETC is a combination student openaccess computer facility, a K12 curriculum materials library, a NASA Educator Resource Center for Utah, and a technology training center.
Nathan served eight years (20042012) on the Board of Directors for the Utah Coalition for Education Technology (UCET) He was reelected in 2014 to serve another two year term on the board.
A former elementary school teacher, Nathan has taught students every age from young children to senior citizens. He has had the opportunity beginning in 2011 to train international high school teachers from all over the world about technology in education, through the U.S. State