Free iOS App Today: DMD Clone
Free today with ‘App of the Day’.
DMD Clone is a fully automated cloning camera app. No need for manual adjustments, no preset frames, just shoot, shoot, shoot, done!
Share the result on Instagram using #dmdclone and see what other people are creating.
Watch this one-minute how-to video: http://bit.do/dmdclonevideo
– up to 7 pictures (manual/timer – rear/front camera – flash/torch)
– burst mode
– whistle mode to remote control the shooting
– unlimited number of moving elements
– no need to use a mask, the moving element can be anywhere
– instantaneous result (you get the result while shooting)
– built-in image stabilization, no need to be perfectly still
– when you finish, remove useless moving elements by just tapping on them
– share on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or open with your favorite app to re-edit
– take a minimum of 3 pictures (up to 7)
– shoot a moving element over a fixed background (white walls are not your best friends)
– hold the camera still, don't follow the moving element (but you can breathe)
– if you only need to make a "twin", shoot the background first
– avoid too much overlap between 2 consecutive positions (but if you shoot more than 4 images, the algorithm will handle it)
– tap on finish when done
– tap on any moving element to remove, tap again to bring it back
– double-tap on the background to remove all the moving elements, double-tap again to bring them back
For any comment, please contact us because we cannot reply to the reviews. We promise to give you a prompt and helpful answer: help@DMDClone.com
Have you checked our new app: DMD Topic? Create an unforgettable story out of a single picture!