Handy Timetable is simple and easy application to manage courses and lessons.
Design your school life using Handy Timetable !!
【 Features 】
– Easy to use and intuitive interface
– Simple to confirm the class hour of each class
– Simple memo for each course
– Assignment and exam schedule of each course able to be stored
– Separating A and B we ek into making two kinds of timetable
– Easy to share timetable using twitter and email
– Making timetable to image able to be stored into photo album
– Free to designate the extent of both week and periods
– The axises position of week and classes can be altered
# Please send emails to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any issues and find bugs.
# following twitter.com/handytimetable01 is quick to let you know the latest news about Handy Timetable
Nathan Smith is Director of Technology for the College of Education and Human Services at Utah State University. In that role, he also directs The Adele & Dale Young Education Technology Center (The YETC) located in room 170 of the Education Building on Utah State University's Logan campus. The YETC is a combination student openaccess computer facility, a K12 curriculum materials library, a NASA Educator Resource Center for Utah, and a technology training center.
Nathan served eight years (20042012) on the Board of Directors for the Utah Coalition for Education Technology (UCET) He was reelected in 2014 to serve another two year term on the board.
A former elementary school teacher, Nathan has taught students every age from young children to senior citizens. He has had the opportunity beginning in 2011 to train international high school teachers from all over the world about technology in education, through the U.S. State