Free iOS App Today – HT Recorder for iPAD
Outstanding recorder lets you record and edit conversations throughout a large room, even in situations where the people talking are located several feet away from the phone. Reinforces soft voices – even whispers. Ideal for college lectures, board meetings, and conferences, as well as dictation. Automatically skips silence during recording.
Record and EDIT business meetings, lectures, and conferences. Awesome for students and business people. Captures sound at a distance. Run other apps (notes, E-mail) while recording in the background. Take notes in PAGES or NOTES while recording lectures or business meetings.
This is the iPad version of the popular 'HT Professional Recorder' iPhone app. Runs only on iPad.
Bookmarking feature makes it easy to remember and replay important moments. Full CUT, COPY, TRIM, and PASTE audio editing. Overwrite capability makes it easy to correct dictation.
Transfer recordings via E-mail, Dropbox, WiFi, FTP, and via iTunes USB cable.
Note: HT Recorder for iPad supports uploads to computer via FTP, WiFi, and USB, and Dropbox. Downloads of recordings from computer to iPad are now supported via iTunes file transfer and Dropbox. HT Recorder is a voice recorder – it does NOT perform automatic transcription of dictation to text.
– 3 levels of microphone gain sensitivity
– Repeat mode
– Full CUT, COPY, TRIM, PASTE Editing
– Audio bookmarking lets you skip to important segments in an instant.
– Speed-up, slow-down, and jump to next/previous bookmark for quick review of notes.
– Exceptional sound quality for conversations >4 feet from the phone
– E-mail recordings up to 60 minutes in length as .m4a attachments, or up to 30 minutes in length as .WAV attachments.
– Overwrite capability permits correction of dictation.
– Append to any recording to keep 'TODO' lists in one place
– WiFi file transfer to any computer via simple web browser interface, or via FTP.
– Auto Record option starts recording when program launches.
– One-touch positioning to any point in the recording