Free iOS App Today: MIDI Designer 12 — Professional MIDI Controller
Dream, create and play your perfect MIDI controller with MIDI Designer:
● Reviewed and loved by DJ Tech Tools, Recording Magazine, Sound on Sound and Keyboard Magazine
● Winner of Sonic Touch Gold Award for Best App
● Trusted on stage by veteran touring acts like Todd Rundgren and newer projects like POSTYR and Groove Boston
● A studio cornerstone for music producers like Shadow Child and Oliver for tweaking tons of vintage gear
● Used by musicians, VJs and DJs all around the world
● Platform for community- and professionally-sourced layouts for top-flight gear (e.g., Korg, Roland, Casio, Moog and Yamaha)
If you can dream it, you can create it in MIDI Designer.
Sometimes you need a professional MIDI controller, but with just a few controls. MIDI Designer 12 provides the same rock-solid platform, ease of use and awesome playability of MIDI Designer Pro, but with just 12 controls. Embrace the simplicity.
MIDI Designer is the top choice for controlling ANYTHING via MIDI—from hardware synths to DAWs, lighting rigs to other iOS apps:
● Design your perfect controller using customizable knobs, sliders, XY pads, labels, panels and more
● Choose background color, texture and LED color for up to 8 banks of 6 pages
● Save, load and share your layouts and pages with other users
● Send and receive all MIDI message types, including sysex, NRPN and 14-bit CC.
● Connect any way CoreMIDI can: use Wi-Fi or hardware such as the Line6 MIDI Mobilizer II, iRig, iConnect, and others
● Use supercontrols and subcontrols to create simple and complex relationships between controls
● Full support for external hardware via the "Pedalboards Feature"
● Presets and other features make a mature, reliable platform for your future development
MIDI Designer is easy to use, infinitely flexible and customizable, and battle-tested in performance. It's the most-respected MIDI controller for iOS.
* * * * * dream | create | play * * * * *
Find out more: midiDesigner.com
Daily updates on Twitter: @midiDesigner
Daily updates on Facebook: /midiDesigner