Free iOS App Today – Photo Power
If you're looking for a high-quality photo editing application, then it is exactly what you want.
PhotoPower is the only application providing so rich functions and enable you to edit images.
Convenient features allow your fingers to quickly edit images 10 times faster than the mouse operation.
– 37 kinds of features: Selective Color, Hue/Saturation, Color Levels, Color Balance, Reduce Noise, Dynamic Range …(Some feature only exists PhotoPower)
– Amazing HDR (regardless of which HDR applications you used before, this is definitely you most wanted one)
– 40+ effects of different styles
– Supports the following storage formats: JPEG, JPEG2000, TIFF, GIF, PNG, BMP (recommended to use lossless TIFF format)
– Support JPEG high compression ratio
– Support more than 25 million pixels
– Support multi-core processors
Many users, especially professional photographers recommend that they are so fond of this application and have used it for a few years.
Nathan Smith is Director of Technology for the College of Education and Human Services at Utah State University. In that role, he also directs The Adele & Dale Young Education Technology Center (The YETC) located in room 170 of the Education Building on Utah State University's Logan campus. The YETC is a combination student openaccess computer facility, a K12 curriculum materials library, a NASA Educator Resource Center for Utah, and a technology training center.
Nathan served eight years (20042012) on the Board of Directors for the Utah Coalition for Education Technology (UCET) He was reelected in 2014 to serve another two year term on the board.
A former elementary school teacher, Nathan has taught students every age from young children to senior citizens. He has had the opportunity beginning in 2011 to train international high school teachers from all over the world about technology in education, through the U.S. State