Free iOS App Today: SpeakaLegend
**SpeakaLegend is the first-ever talk & touch speech recognition app**
**Please note that before children can speak with the characters, parents are required to give permission via email. More below**
ToyTalk, the team behind 2013’s Most Innovative Kids App, presents SpeakaLegend, a game where you befriend mythical creatures on a quest to find the Unicorn. From the Mermaid to BigFoot, talk with and entertain your favorite fantastical friends.
• 10 legendary characters written and designed by an award-winning creative team
• Exclusive speech recognition technology that allows players to have two way conversations with characters
• Brand new interactive features for touching, playing, and exploring
• Up to two hours of dialogue for explorers to interact with
• A map screen that lets you choose where to go
• The ability to visit the creatures in any order
• Endless play for all of the characters
• Lots of fun and surprising touch activities for each character
• A “Happiness Meter” that shows how far you’ve come in your quest to find the unicorn
• No third-party advertising
• No in-app purchases
Your family members become explorers embarking on a magical quest! They must find and speak with the elusive unicorn. Travel the world and talk with an array of creatures in hopes of unlocking the secret unicorn.
Featuring the following characters:
Loch Ness Monster – excited to show you his homeland
Mermaid – speaking with you only in rhymes
Minotaur – eager to help build courage along the way
Bigfoot – extreme nature lover
Fairy – ready to hear all of your wishes
Cyclops – lovable and goofy
Dragon – poke tummy and she sneezes fire!
Jackalope – teaches explorers about manners
Sphinx – thrilled to share her riddles with you
Unicorn – exceeds all expectations
SpeakaLegend is intended for kids age 6 and above, though younger family members and friends will definitely want to join in the fun.
SAFETY & PRIVACY
SpeakaLegend is playable in touch-only mode, but enabling speech recognition is strongly recommended in order for kids to gain the full experience. To enable speech recognition, we need to capture audio recordings, for which we require parental permission via email. ToyTalk makes online safety and privacy a priority. After granting permission, parents can access and control their child’s recordings from our website at www.toytalk.com.
ToyTalk is an award-winning, family entertainment company that creates conversational characters.
Legal FAQ: http://toytalk.com/legal/