Free iOS App Today – Tally – Quick Counter
Tally is the easy and quick way to keep count on your iPhone.
## Ready for iOS 7!
Launch the app and tap anywhere to increment the counter, no need to look at the iPhone to find the right button – just tap anywhere. Features include:
– Easy gesture support. Tap to count, swipe down to count in reverse.
– Create multiple tally counters for tracking multiple totals. Swipe to right to show tally list.
– Each tally can count up or down, and have a "step" increment – to count by twos, fives, tens, whatever.
– Visual and audio confirmation of counts.
– Quick reset to a starting value.
– If installed, send current count information to our notes app Drafts.
Please get in touch with any ideas or issues, or check out our other great apps at our website:
Nathan Smith is Director of Technology for the College of Education and Human Services at Utah State University. In that role, he also directs The Adele & Dale Young Education Technology Center (The YETC) located in room 170 of the Education Building on Utah State University's Logan campus. The YETC is a combination student openaccess computer facility, a K12 curriculum materials library, a NASA Educator Resource Center for Utah, and a technology training center.
Nathan served eight years (20042012) on the Board of Directors for the Utah Coalition for Education Technology (UCET) He was reelected in 2014 to serve another two year term on the board.
A former elementary school teacher, Nathan has taught students every age from young children to senior citizens. He has had the opportunity beginning in 2011 to train international high school teachers from all over the world about technology in education, through the U.S. State