Call for Presentations
**If you are a vendor/partner, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information about presenting.
UCET 2022 will be held on March 15-16, 2022 and will be a hybrid conference, with keynotes and selected sessions available online live!
- Ignite! In 5 minutes and with 20 images come and inspire teachers! Share 20 slides in 5 minutes and inspire teachers (think of a mini TED event) Presenters will have just five minutes and 20 slides each to share their passions, tell their stories, or share their experiences in a continuous rapid-fire presentation! Presenter slides are shown for 15 seconds each on an automatic rotation for a total of 5 minutes of fame. By sharing what ignites their passions—a professional practice from the classroom, excitement about a new tool that will spark creativity for their students, or a personal story of student engagement– Ignite presenters will fan the flames for their fellow attendees while awakening their awareness, stimulating their thought, or spurring them to action.
- Over the Shoulder (OTS): 20-minutes Focus on specific solution, tool or content provider
- Lecture: Hour-long Traditional or Interactive
- Panel: Hour-long Moderator and 2-3 panelists
- Virtual: Hour-long Traditional or Interactive presentation/discussion, via the online meeting platform of your choice (Zoom, Meet, WebEx). If you choose this option, we strongly recommend that you plan on a co-presenter or two to help moderate the Q&A in the session chat and handle any attendee issues.
Questions? Contact email@example.com.