The MacLovin” Freebie Bundle – eight different Mac apps – free
The MacLovin' Freebie Bundle offers Lifetime access to the eight different apps to help make your life as a Mac user easier!
Included in the bundle is:
- PDF Creator Pro for Mac (Reg. price $69.95): Share and manage your Mac's files more efficiently.
- Photolemur (Reg. price $36): Automatically enhance photos without any complex editing tools.
- Music Cleanup for Mac (Reg. price $59.95): Organize and manage your entire music library.
- MobiKin Doctor for iOS (Reg. price $69.95): Never lose Apple data to when you upgrade or switch devices again!
- Leawo DVD Ripper for Mac (Reg. price $29.95): Convert your DVD movies into digital files for optimal convenience and enjoyment.
- WindowManager (Reg. price $14.99): Boost your productivity by automatically splitting the screen on your mac.
- MacX MediaTrans (Reg. price $29.95): The ultimate file manager!
- Video Download Capture for Mac (Reg. price $12.95): Build your own video library pulling straight from the web.
This bundle would normally run over $300 for these great apps, but right now [you can get them all for free!(https://digitaloffers.imore.com/sales/the-maclovin-freebie-bundle?utm_source=imore.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=the-maclovin-freebie-bundle_072917&utm_term=scsf-242090). Whether you plan to make use of all the apps or just some of them, you just can't beat the value of free!
Nathan Smith is Director of Technology for the College of Education and Human Services at Utah State University. In that role, he also directs The Adele & Dale Young Education Technology Center (The YETC) located in room 170 of the Education Building on Utah State University's Logan campus. The YETC is a combination student openaccess computer facility, a K12 curriculum materials library, a NASA Educator Resource Center for Utah, and a technology training center. Nathan served eight years (20042012) on the Board of Directors for the Utah Coalition for Education Technology (UCET) He was reelected in 2014 to serve another two year term on the board. A former elementary school teacher, Nathan has taught students every age from young children to senior citizens. He has had the opportunity beginning in 2011 to train international high school teachers from all over the world about technology in education, through the U.S. State