Today is National Speak Up Day!
Donate 15 minutes of your time today for the future of education. Have a voice, participate in National Speak Up Day on Wednesday, December 10, 2014!
The highlight of the Speak Up America 2014 Campaign will take place today, Wednesday, December 10, 2014 with National Speak Up Day! National Speak UpDay is the day to encourage your community to participate. Details are listed below.
Speak Up 2014 preliminary data snapshots: In celebration of this week, we're pulling snapshots of preliminary data daily!
- Teachers – Professional Development Wish List
- Parents – Mobiles for Learning
- Students – Students' Interest in Learning Computer Programming
- Librarians – coming Thursday, December 11
- Principals – coming Friday, December 12
- How Does Your State Compare? View the "Are you Speaking Up" state participant map to see where your state falls.
- Twitter chat: Join Julie Evans for this special Speak Up America chat today!
- Photo and Video Challenge: Win up to $500 in classroom or school grants.
- Free National Conference Registrations: Learn how you can win free conference registrations just by participating in Speak Up.
- BrainPOP classroom certificate: Have you always wanted a subscription to BrainPOP? Here's your chance!
Be sure to take the survey before December 19th! Click here to take the survey and pass it on.
We would like everyone to have a voice in the future of how technology is used in our nation’s schools; please share this link: www.speakup4schools.org/speakup2014 with your students, teachers, parents, administrators, community organizations, members, affiliates or anyone who has a passion for improving education and ask them to take the SpeakUp survey.
The more surveys you get in the more opportunities your district has to win a free ISTE conference registration! Every survey submitted on this date will be entered into a special drawing for not only a free ISTE conference registration for your district, but once in Philadelphia, dinner is on us. Here’s your chance to pick our CEO Julie Evans’ brain on all things digital learning by joining Julie for dinner.