UCET is Looking for Volunteers!
The 2017 UCET Conference is just around the corner! Now that you have had a chance to look at the conference schedule, we would love you to sign up to volunteer! Volunteers receive an awesome newly-designed, exclusive volunteer T-shirt, a thank you gift, and will be entered into the volunteer-only prize drawing. Volunteers will also get the chance to network with members of the UCET Board, vendors, as well as the amazing participants of UCET.
There are many positions available at all times throughout the conference, and we would love your help! Click here to sign up: http://www.signupgenius.
Volunteer positions include:
- Vendor Setup: Help is needed on Wednesday evening to help the vendors unload and setup their booths.
- Advocacy Booth: This consists of getting people to send letters to Congress via ISTE website.
- Information Table: We will have multiple tables located throughout the venue, with 1-2 people per shift at each table. You will be provided with a conference information binder (maps, schedule, etc.) and also act as “runner” if more help is required.
- Lunch Support: This requires help and support passing out lunches to the vendors and others as needed.
- Vendor Volunteer: Vendors are very important to UCET. In this position, volunteers will support our Platinum vendors and help our Vendor Rep.
- Playground Support: The playground is new to UCET. We will need help making sure things go smoothly in this area throughout the even.
- Registration Booth: This position will help attendees sign in the morning at the conference.
For more information about volunteering at this year’s conference, visit: http://ucet.org/