#utedchat 11/4/15 Tonight
Please join us this evening for a discussion about Incentives At School. The questions for the discussion appear below.
- What encourages students to do well in sports? Video games?
- For what achievements do you award an incentive?
- What is the advantage of setting precise targets and giving a reward for hitting that target?
- What amount of time do you spend on collecting, curating, buying, and distributing incentives?
- How do incentives like badges or awards motivate you?
- How do your incentives push a student to work harder, think outside the box or to do things in really unconventional ways?
- What is the real goal of incentives in education?
11/4/15 9:00 – 10:00 P.M. #utedchat
Twitter Chat Overload – Blog post by UCET President Elect, Michael Hakkarinen
Educational Technology Specialist at Salt Lake City School District.