March 10 & 11, 2020
Thank you for your support at this year’s conference.
UCET Statistics and Key Information
- UCET 2019 attendance was almost 2,000 teachers, administrators, tech directors, and vendors.
- UCET is the largest educational technology conference in the state of Utah, bringing teachers, administrators, tech directors, and other major decision makers.
- Gold and Platinum level vendors automatically receive a 5 minute presentation at the Technology Coordinators Consortium meeting which is held the first day of the conference. The Technology Coordinators Consortium consist of Tech Directors, Ed Tech Directors, Superintendents, and key decision makers for their districts.
- Utah legislature has doubled its investment in educational technology for the 2019 school year and moving forward.
- Each LEA in the state of Utah has the opportunity to participate in the state legislature funded DTL (Digital Teaching and Learning) Grant of more than $10M .
Information for Vendors for 2020
- Set up March 9, 2020 from 12:00 to 4:00 p.m. AS ASSIGNED
- Break down March 11, 2020 from 4:15 to 6:00 p.m.
Deadline to submit a proposal will be December 6, 2019. All vendors that would like to present MUST submit a proposal by this date.
**UPDATE: All vendor presentations are due Wednesday, December 18, 2019 by noon!!!! We are extending this deadline for all vendors. Any vendor that registers now will still need to meet this new deadline in order to have their presentations considered.
Gold and Platinum level sponsors will receive a complimentary pass to present to the Ed Tech and IT Directors at their meeting on Tuesday, March 10. This presentation will be about 4-5 minutes in length.
Housing for UCET 2020
Marriott hotel(s) offering your special group rate:
- $139/night plus tax makes the total $315.03/room/night
- Must book by Feb. 10, 2020
Other Questions? Contact Charles Hanosek
Last Update 3/2/2020 CH